The Microsoft Outlook Auto Setup Tool will automatically create a new Microsoft Outlook profile for your hosted Microsoft Exchange mailbox. If you have other email accounts configured in your current profile you will need to manually move them to the new Outlook email profile.
This Setup tool will not create your mailbox on the Exchange Server. If you are unsure as to whether your mailbox has already been created, please contact your company administrator.
You must be using Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, or Outlook 2013 to proceed. If you are unsure of which version of Microsoft Outlook you are running, please contact your company administrator.
To setup Microsoft Outlook:
1. Close Microsoft Outlook
* This tool will modify the registry entry to access the configuration file which will be deployed by the setup tool.
* Prior to starting, please complete all Windows and Microsoft Office updates first. After rebooting, run the setup tool as an administrator on your computer. To run as an administrator, go to the location the file was downloaded to, right click on the file and select "Run as Administrator".
* If the automated setup does not work correctly, please click here for manual Outlook setup instructions.
3. Click "OK".
4. Enter your new email address and click "Next".
5. Click "OK" to proceed to login.
6. Enter your email address and password to login. Click "OK". You will need to login once more after this.
7. After your second login, Microsoft Outlook will open automatically and load your new profile. Please be patient as Outlook will now sync with the Exchange server and this could take some time depending upon how much email is in your account and the speed of your Internet connection.
8. Click "Finish".